At McMahon Ryan Child Advocacy Center, we offer a rewarding environment with a dynamic team. We focus on teamwork and values and, together, children come first in all that we do.
Interested in joining our Team? Review our career opportunities below and see if you have something that is a perfect fit for you. We can’t wait to meet you.
Interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter and list of references. Please send completed documents to the email address listed in the position description.
Available Positions :
Outreach & Education Specialist - Part Time
McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center is hiring a part-time Outreach & Education Specialist. This position is instrumental in developing, implementing, and managing Outreach & Educational programs to increase awareness of child abuse in our community and schools.
- Bachelor's degree required in education, human services, or related field. (Background knowledge of child abuse and/or child advocacy centers a plus)
- Strong written and public speaking presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience in effective presentation/training techniques.
- Respect for diversity and commitment to developing multicultural competency sensitivity.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently.
Cover letters and resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 16th, 2018.
The McMahon Ryan Child Advocacy Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.