Not a Number
(Developed by LOVE146)
An interactive, five-week child trafficking and exploitation prevention curriculum developed by Love146. The curriculum is designed for youth in seventh to 12th grade. Through open conversation and engaging activities, students will learn information and develop skills that empower them to make safe choices when they encounter potentially exploitative situations and utilize healthy support systems that may decrease their vulnerabilities.
- Module 1: An Introduction to Human Trafficking and Exploitation
- Module 2: Culture and Society
- Module 3: Red Flags and Relationships
- Module 4: Vulnerability and Resilience
- Module 5: Reducing Risky Behavior and Getting Help